An important service that must be performed in order to keep your systems working efficiently is Planned Maintenance. Not all businesses and not all buildings are alike. SPC Mechanical Services offers custom tailored HVAC planned maintenance agreements designed to fit your specific needs as opposed to the "Cookie Cutter, One Size Fits All" solutions. These agreements are designed to maximize equipment life, reduce costly downtime, and keep your systems operating at peak efficiency, ultimately resulting in lower operating costs for your business. Our technicians are equipped with the knowledge and parts necessary to keep your systems working properly.
Planned Maintenance is often successful in lowering the number of repairs your system requires, but problems can still happen. When you notice that your HVAC unit is not working properly, give SPC Mechanical Services a call immediately. We will send out one of our trained HVAC technicians to address the problem, suggest a solution, and perform necessary repairs.
Though HVAC equipment is built to last, it inevitably will age and become less efficient. At this time, our staff will provide you with the information you need to choose a system that best meets your needs and install it as soon as possible to minimize disruption.
Planned Maintenance Programs
- Custom Program—Tailored to fit your Needs and Budget or Choose from Below
- PM—Scheduled Maintenance visits to clean coils, change air filters, clear drain lines, etc. and perform comprehensive analysis of heating and cooling systems.
- PM Plus—includes same as above with additional coverage for Labor (Onsite repairs and Emergency repairs)
- Full Coverage—includes same as above with additional coverage for moving parts in the system (Compressors, Motors, Relays, Contactors, Timers, Etc.)
- Full Coverage Plus—includes same as above with additional coverage for non-moving parts (Refrigerant coils, Blower Housing, Line Sets, Etc.)
Planned Maintenance Benefits
- Ensures Peak Performance
- Extends Equipment Life
- Reduces Operating Costs
- Decreases Down Time
- Helps Maintain “Green Compliance” Initiatives
Zebulon: (919) 375-8365